The following is a list of benefits that Caltek Staffing provides for its temporary employees:
- Employees that have been on Caltek’s payroll for a minimum of one hundred eighty (180) days will be eligible for 6 paid holidays per year. The employee must work the last day the company is open for business before the holiday and the first day the company is open following the holiday. The 6 paid holidays per year include New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Employees that have been on Caltek’s payroll for one hundred eighty (180) days will be eligible for our matching 401k plan.
- Caltek employees are fully insured with workmen’s comp, unemployment insurance, etc.
- Caltek has a medical coverage plan that is offered through Anthem Blue Cross, which is at a cost to the employee.
- Caltek employees will get paid time and a half (1 ½) their normal hourly salary for all overtime hours.