Located in Santa Maria , zip: 93455
The successful candidate will be a key member in a growing organization that is recognized as a market leader.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with customer-engineered turbomachinery with preference towards expanders and/or compressors operating in hazardous service.
- Experience with API specifications relating to hydrocarbon expanders and/or compressors. Experience with API data sheets, API 617 and 614 preferred.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and proactive with proven record of success.
- Direct experience with customers is preferred, multi-cultural international sales a plus. Knowledge of commercial terms and conditions.
- Ability to manage multiple key customers, projects and daily tasks.
- Experience with natural gas processing, LNG, petrochemical markets.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills including communications, self-starter, positive make-happen attitude, handling multiple tasks, team player.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally. US Passport preferred.
- Read customer specifications, both technical and commercial and write clarifications/deviation comments for inclusion in proposals.
- Provide customers with budgetary and firm priced bids in support of customer due dates. Fill customer API data sheets for inclusion in proposals.
- Communicate daily with customers via email and phone.
- Work with various departments including engineering and project management to provide accurate design and delivery information to address all customer questions and concerns.
- Work with the Atlas Copco outside sales force to implement sales tactics.
- Support both technical and commercial negotiations, which includes domestic and international travel when required (2-6 times per year).