- Review design verification test performed on power supplies.
- Manage safety agency certifications of new products from concept to production.
- Prepare and submit test data and report to safety agencies.
- Manage safety agency certification changes that result from changes to both products and standards.
- Review and approve product changes to determine compliance
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Product Safety / Compliance Engineering.
- Must have a detailed knowledge of 60950-1/1310 ITE safety requirements including IEC standards and the CB scheme.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Part time or full time is acceptable.
Experience with the following standards is preferred:
- EN 60601, EN 8750 and EN 1012
- EMI/EMC standards including FCC Part 15, EN 55022 and EN 55024
MIL-STD-461, Mil-STD-1275 and MIL-STD-704