For over 35 years we have been manufacturing critical components for customers in government, industry and research. As an OEM supplier to major medical and industrial equipment manufacturers, we have earned a reputation for quality and reliability at globally competitive prices. The foremost government and institutional particle accelerator facilities and research laboratories in the world rely on us for innovation and excellence.
We are focused on developing an efficient, skilled and cross-trained workforce. All employees are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment; and each person is empowered in a way that creates exceptional individual performance, highly successful work teams, outstanding customer service, and an atmosphere of mutual respect. To the extent possible, we will support opportunities for employee professional development.
- Setup & operate CNC Machinist for parts based on drawings from engineers
- Ability to set-up and run parts or instruct other CNC operators to run parts
- Complete in-process inspection of fabricated parts using basic inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers
- Perform training to less experienced machine operators
- Set-up skills for CNC mills and lathes
- Experience with Haas machines
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings