As a recognized leader in heat treating manufacturing industry, we are looking for an energetic, goal-oriented person who enjoys working as a team. If you are in the manufacturing field we want you on our superstar team to support our expansion. We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. Experience the excitement of working in a team-oriented and challenging environment as you work closely with management to build rapport and nurture trust with our staff and customers.
- Currently we have several shifts available including 1st and 2nd shift along with weekend shifts!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Detail machined parts as instructed per shop order, print, and/or verbal instructions.
- Work with various types of hand tools or air operated tools.
- Report non-conformities to the Supervisor.
- Read and comprehend written instructions.
- Debur, file, and sand using Scotch Brite, wire brushes, and polishing agents.
- Set up hand tools.
- Install Helicoil inserts and dowel pins.
- General housekeeping.
- 3+ years' experience detailing parts used in semi-conductor or medical industry (or other industry with small tolerances)
- Experience with macro programming for probing parts on the machine.
- Experience using various hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, scales, gauges, etc.
- Ability to comprehend written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Work well with others and maintain a professional attitude toward co-workers and customers.
- Excellent attendance
- Must be US citizen or permanent green card holder.
- Must pass background check and drug/alcohol pre-employment screens (hair test, which goes back 90 days, and urine test). We also conduct monthly random urine screens on site.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. safely.
- Able to work with acetone and isopropyl alcohol.