Ensuring consumer safety through product reliability is our top priority. To assist in fulfilling this mission, we're searching for a Senior Level Mechanical Inspector who will help in screening all aspects of our production and manufacturing process. You will work closely with both the managers on our production floors and our planning team in creating and implementing process improvements.
Senior Level Mechanical Inspector
Day shift 5:00am-3:30pm, Mon-Thurs. Overtime on Fridays is highly expected.
Job Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Performing all product inspections activities: First article (PPAP), 1st piece sign-off of production run, In-process random inspections.
- Preparing final documentation reports including balloon prints, inspection reports, certs etc…
- Communicating effectively with co-workers and management.
- Filling out in-process inspection sheets.
- Understanding work order travelers and work instructions.
Skills and Qualifications.
- The ability to write and edit CMM programs. Experience with PC-Dmis is required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Using various types of mechanical gages.
- Proficiency in GD&T, reading blueprints and other drawing specifications.
- Creating production storyboards or visual aids using Microsoft Office.
- Performing and understanding Cpk and GR&R studies.
- Operating a 3D scanner and analyzing data. Experience with PolyWorks is desired.
- Understanding of 3D software. Experience with SolidWorks is desired.
- Understanding NADCA Product Specifications Standards for die casting.
- Proficiency in an ERP system.