CNC Mill/Lathe Programmer- (Mastercam)
- Create programs for multi-axis swiss and citizen lathes as well as verticle mills for a high precision machining environment.
Preferable Skills/Background Summary
- Conventional Machines Skills
- Ideal candidate has been a machinist at one point and moved into a programmer role.
- Communication skills, able to get along with others.
- 7+ Yrs of experience as CNC Mill / Lathe Machinist in high precision machining environment
- 7+ Yrs of experience programming in Mastercam
- Expert Proficiency on Vertical Mills and Lathes .
- Preferred proficiency in mult-axis machinery.
- Expert Proficiency in Blue Print Reading, GD&T, Inspection Tools & Methods.
- Experience with Okuma and Fanuc Controls.
- First Piece Quality or Zero Scrap Mentality.
- Mature, professional, safety oriented, work demeanor.
- Ability to maintain lean, orderly, "6s work environment.