Compensation: $60k/year -$80k/year
Relocation to Southern Georgia will be necessary for the role. Exact location with be revealed to qualified applicants.
We currently seeking an Architect with a minimum of two years experience who will prove to be the right fit to the firm. The primary functions of the role will range from project management with client & consultant interaction, project design & production, and graphic presentations. The level of responsibilities will vary and will be dependent upon candidates' education, skill level, and experience. The right candidate will have a professional demeanor, will be highly organized team player, will be exceptionally skilled in AutoCAD drafting and Revit BIM, and capable of thriving within schedules and deadlines.
- We require a completed degree with a minimum of 2 to 5 years of work experience in an architectural firm and proficiency with the skill requirements
- Preferred Experience in Governmental Work (Federal and State); Higher Ed; Multi-Family Housing; Corrections; K12; Medical; Private sector business
- Highly organized and efficient with time
- Ability to collaborate with others and communicate clearly in writing
- Experience with the following is crucial: BIM (Revit 2014); AutoCAD 2014; SketchUp; Office Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, E-builder, experience with GSFIC within Georgia would be a plus.