Terms: Direct Hire
Compensation: $48K-60K (DOE)
Required to have training through warehouse inspections to get familiar with our products first.
Must be flexible to travel!!! There may be 1-2 weeks travel in a month, and other times may be no travel in a month. Rare case: the one week travel may extend into two weeks until the service issues are resolved.
1. Customer service for product technical supports – machine operation, installation & service issues
2. Field service electrical and mechanical for assigned machinery products
3. Process and analysis of quality and technical issues
4. Inspection and analysis of returned parts
5. Set up and run demos for prospective customers in house and/or at trade shows
6. Procedure documentation to aid in accessories and machine installation;
7. Assist and enhance dealer training in product knowledge, problem-solving and machine installation
8. Assist warehouse when needed to test, install accessories and repair machines
9. Communicate with Factory service and RD departments in terms of grinding improvements & technology on new products
10. Assist technical support to marketing and sales department
- Must have electrical background
- or, no experience but with EE or Mechanical degree
- min. 2-3 years of experience as Shop operator/Machinist (Grinding, turning, milling are big plus)
- Bilingual in Mandarin is preferred
- Field service or machine operator experience is a big plus
- Good communication skill
-Must be okay with traveling (start locally, eventually out of state).