Temp to Hire
Salary: $25- $35/hr.
• Perform incoming, in-process, and final inspection of parts on a daily basis.
• Document and record inspection results and properly file hard and electronic copies.
• Interpret drawings and schematics.
• Initiate nonconformance reports (Client's) for all nonconforming material.
• Perform inspections using the microscope.
• Perform first-article reports using various inspection tools.
• Follow customer specifications to satisfy the inspection requirements of the drawing or work order instructions
• Work closely with the Quality Manager and Scheduling Manager for production flow.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to interpret drawings and schematic per ASME Y14.5.
• Ability to lift 35 lbs. safely.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent green card holder.
• Strong understanding of GD&T.
• Manual and/or CMM inspection experience a plus.
• Familiarity with Calypso Software and Zeiss CMM a plus.
• Knowledge of Epicor ERP 10 or similar Management/Manufacturing Information System.'
2665 Ariane Drive
San Diego, Ca. 92117
1800.379.1756 ext. 109