We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to complete our team and assist with the unique projects and clientele primarily located in the hillsides of the City of LA and LA County.
Who we are:
We are a full service consulting engineering firm providing civil, structural and geotechnical services employing structural engineers, civil engineers, CAD designers, and a cutting edge administrative group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engineering Analyses, Seismic Analysis, Design Soil Structure Interaction, Liquefaction Analysis, Geotechnical calculations, Slope Stability
- AutoCAD drafting (Candidate MUST have some AutCAD experience. Proficiency will benefit the candidate GREATLY)
- Report Preparation including: Due Diligence, Preliminary Geotechnical Reports, As-Graded reports.
- Field Investigations including (preliminary geotechnical investigations) Assist with site investigation field activities and drilling/sampling operations.
- Responsible for other job duties, as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental related earth science fields
- Should have at least 3-5 years of relevant geotechnical experience
- Current California Professional Engineering License or E.I.T
- Ability to perform moderate level AutoCAD drafting is required
- Ability to read and interpret multiple engineering plans is required
- Ability to professionally interact with grading contractors is preferred
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communications skills
- Sound decision making and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
- Proven ability to perform in a high volume, time sensitive/deadline driven environment
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment and handle multiple tasks/projects at a given time
- Must be willing to travel within Southern California with personal or company provided vehicle.
- Proficient with several computer applications including MS Office and AutoCAD
- Mid to advanced knowledge with Excel
- Valid Driver License with a clean driving record
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1 week paid sick leave
- Company paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Gym membership (upon request, minimum usage amount applies)
2665 Ariane Drive
San Diego, Ca 92117