Temp To Hire
Aerospace and Defense
Comp: Market rate- D.O.E
This is a CNC machine setup and operator level position that requires minimal supervision for most tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up jobs as instructed per shop order, print, and/or customer specification.
- Work with various types of fixturing, tooling, etc.
- Report non-conformities to the Supervisor.
- Read and comprehend g-code programs.
- Upload programs.
- Set up tools.
- General housekeeping.
- Safely operate forklift trucks (upon certification), cranes, and shop equipment such as hydrostatic
tester, spot welder, bead-blaster, part washer, etc.
- Debur, file, and grind using Scotch Brite, wire brushes, and polishing agents (non-critical).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years CNC Machine shop experience working on CNC horizontal cell systems wit
- Fanuc controls and vertical machining centers.
- Experience with Macro programming for probing parts on the machine.
- Experience using various hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, scales, gauges, etc.
- Ability to comprehend written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Work well with others and maintain a professional attitude toward co-workers and customers.
- Disciplined in following safety rules and regulations, signs, warnings, and labels.
- Excellent attendance.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. safely.
- Able to work with acetone and isopropyl alcohol.
- Mastercam X5 experience a plus.
2665 Ariane Drive
San Diego, Ca 92117