Job Title: Senior Architect
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Terms: Direct Hire
Our firm has a strong environmental and community focus and a commitment to designing urban, transit-oriented, ecological projects. We have a diverse portfolio of work including multifamily residential, university and institutional projects and are committed to creating architecture that elevates the human experience.
- Proficiency in current BIM software, ArchiCAD or Revit is required. (ArchiCAD proficiency preferred); Expertise in Grasshopper/Rhino and experience in a Mac environment a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience producing construction documents in a BIM program is required.
- Strong design and drawing capabilities. Ability to produce conceptual, schematic and design development documents for a range of residential, commercial and urban building types.
- Background or interest in multi-family, university and sustainable design, helpful.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, data-sharing environment.
- Detailed oriented and strong organization skills are essential.
*Architectural School Graduate Preferred.
Located in the vibrant Midtown district of Sacramento, California.
Medical, dental and vision insurance; medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
401(k) plan, profit sharing.
Paid vacation, sick and extra R & R days, along with 8 paid holidays.
Tuition and professional dues allowance;
Onsite parking or reimbursement for biking or using public transportation.
We value our people and have cultivated a great office culture with a weekly breakfast club, well-stocked kitchen, company outings, and lunch seminars. We know and value the importance of families when it comes to our employees and allow time for flexible schedules.