Temp to Hire (Perm.)
Summary of Responsibilities:
Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Creates Certificates of Conformance and Pack Lists for each shipment from the information provided in the sales order folders.
- Performs routine and timely material inventory updates for customers.
- Make sure that all returned materials from shop is counted and stored properly.
- Transferring and closing component work orders so they are ready for the next internal process.
- Preparing POs for materials/parts to go to outside processing.
- Merging manufacturing lots to fulfill a customer's PO or PO line item.
- In charge of all U-Line ordering.
- Gathers and stores all shipping account information for each customer.
- Receives all packages including but not limited to: material, tools, supplies, and parts for both the shop floors and office use.
- Scanning, naming, and filing of Material Certifications, Sales Orders, and Work Orders.
- Creating runners for parts to be made for both standard work orders and component work orders.
- Required Experience:
- A minimum of 7+ years of related experience is required.
- Substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office)\
- Ability to work independently, using good judgment, initiative and problem-solving abilities, to act on limited verbal and written instructions, anticipate likely needs and take appropriate actions, while working with minimal direction.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must have the ability to maintain the physical condition, mental attention and abilities, and stamina appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently will be required to do the following:
- Sit, sometimes for prolonged periods: while working at a desk on a regular basis, sometimes for a significant portion of the day.
- Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift.
- Perform multiple routine and semi-routine tasks; perform repetitive motion activities; work effectively as part of a team; and concentrate on a variety of details when faced with interruptions and changing work priorities.
2665 Ariane Drive
San Diego, CA 92117