Job summaryTo develop and maintain manufacturing processes, process documentation, labor standards and routings. Seek ways to reduce manufacturing cost through process improvements, new equipment, tooling, layouts or methods.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining standard labor rates, manufacturing routings and process documentation for all fabricated or assembled company products.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Provide cost estimates for new manufactured products.
- Conceive, develop and implement manufacturing cost reductions.
- Work individually or as part of a Team to procure new equipment, facility modifications or relocate existing facilities and equipment.
- Develop and maintain layout drawings and specifications for company facilities.
- Active participant representing Manufacturing in the development and implementation of new products.
- Help support and/or facilitate the Design for Manufacturability Reviews (DFM's) on all new and existing products when needed.
- Review safety issues related to processes and workstation layouts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2+ years developing manufacturing processes preferred
Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Supervision, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, Presenting Technical Information, CAD, Solidworks a plus
Background check and drug screening will be required prior to hire.
BS degree in manufacturing, industrial or mechanical engineering, or related disciplines.