Position: Structural Engineer (Commercial Division)
Compensation: Competitive and DOE
Direct Hire- Full Benefits (See below)
Since the beginning, the reach of our services has stretched throughout the country and across the globe. We strive every day to have our values, vision and mission resonate with whom we serve. We have also kept our commitment to obtaining the highest levels of both quality and service. To do so, we work closely with our clients in a team environment to become part of their company, rather than be considered an outside resource. We do this by understanding the needs of our clientele and their standards of operation and commit our services to meet their design needs, production capabilities, techniques, standards, and preferences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of ground-up new structures and expansion to existing structures utilizing steel, concrete, post-tensioned concrete, masonry and wood.
- Provide inspection and analysis of existing structures.
- Prepare reports based on findings.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- BS in Civil Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Ram, Risa and STAAD.
- 6 years minimum experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer preferred.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
At least 1 year of direct Structural Engineering experience preferred
Work Location: Richardson
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement