This position requires ability to perform basic mechanical inspection by using measurement devices such as micrometer, caliper, height gage, pin gage, dial indicator etc. Be able to record inspection data onto inspection form. Perform incoming inspection of parts which may include activities such as PO verification using ERP system, visual and mechanical inspection of received parts, material and special process CoC verification.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Ability to use:
- Basic mechanical hand tools such as Calipers, Mics, and Gauges.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite applications including Word & Excel
- Be able to prepare final product certifications – CoCs
- Read and interpret Blue Prints.
- Intermediate math skills.
- Basic understanding of GD &T
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience