Field Application/Sales Engineer who is familiar with the design and manufacture of power transformers and inductors for use in switching power supplies. Responsibilities include all aspects of sales from the original customer contact to interface with our design engineering staff to provide solutions to our customer's requirements, including post shipment follow up. Individuals will visit prospective customers with our sales team and/or solo, and assist their engineering team in providing a magnetics solution that serves their needs.
- Typically requires a college degree and at least 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of switching power supply topographies such as;
- Flyback, Push-Pull, Forward transformers, etc.
- Power Inductor
- Sales experience within this scope is a must
- Superior written and verbal communication, creativity, leadership, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to follow projects from start to completion
- Travel up to 50-70% is required as part of this position