Position: Telecommunication Tech. Lead- Low Voltage Installation
Temp to Permanent
Summary: We are low-voltage construction firm specializing in telecommunications in the IT Industry and service clients for the last four decades from San Diego to Calabasas. We are looking to fill a Telecom Tech role with a candidate capable of leading a crew of low-voltage installers for projects in the Calabasas region. Many of these project will be circuit extensions where you will be running cable/fiber from the point of entry and creating a path to the individual distribution frame (IDF); experience with IDFs is absolutely required. The compensation range above is SLIGHTLY flexible and candidates above the $28/hr. mark must have at least a decade of experience leading crews in telecommunication infrastructure/construction (not OSP).
Pending a phone conversation with Kevin Walczak we will be looking to set up interviews for this Thursday and Friday for immediate consideration. The most qualified candidate for the position will have a start-date of the 27th of September and should be able to hit the ground jogging, if not running. Please see the requirements below and feel free to email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. In your email please include your phone number and best time for a five to ten minute phone conversation to go over your skills and experience in reference to the position.
- Can Work alone
- Can run a crew of 2 to 6 Techs
- Has at least 8 years plus of experience running cable/fiber
- fiber termination is a big plus but its not a requirement
- Experience with dial tone but not an engineer or a switch person .
- Willing to work nights if project runs into the evening.
- Build IDF, Ladder racks and equipment racks .
- Experience creating path to IDFs and equipment racks.
2665 Ariane Drive
San Diego, Ca 92117