Terms: Temp to Hire
Location: Roseville, CA.
Growing MEP engineering firm in need of a full-time Electrical Engineer. We provide
engineering services for building systems for a wide range of projects, including school, commercial,
government and medical buildings.
- Responsible for engineering, design and specification in our office
- Stamping and signing electrical plans
- Managing electrical department
- Designing interior and exterior lighting
- Designing power distribution systems
- Meeting Title 24 and preparing related documentation
- Designing fire alarm and communication systems
- Coordinating with local utility companies
- Meeting and documenting energy efficiency measures for LEED, CHPS and Savings By Design
- Attending design meetings
- Construction administration
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients
- AT LEAST 15+ years experience performing all duties listed above
- Licensed in the State of California as a Professional Electrical Engineer
- Experience with DSA, OSHPD and local jurisdictions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
-Resume must include recent salary history