Position: Buyer / Production Planner
Temp to Hire
Compensation: $24/hr. - $38/hr.
For immediate consideration for this position feel free to send your resume directly to [email protected] Resumes sent directly to this email must contain a cover letter in the body of the e-mail.
Support the team in the purchase of materials and services, planning/scheduling of production work orders to ensure the Company's operational needs are met while considering price, quality and delivery to ensure continuity of supply.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Create and manage multiple purchase orders based on MRP demand actions
2. Work with internal & external vendors to ensure items are ordered correctly and on time
3. Create and manage/track production work orders
4. Prepare reports and analysis for Materials Manager/Program Manager
5. Provide management with visibility of inventory related issues
6. Coordinate Supplier request for quotations (RFQ's)
7. Understanding and constantly evaluating demand changes and impact on materials, work orders and related schedule
8. Reschedule purchase/work orders based on demand changes including potential expediting
9. Ensure material related documentation i.e. CofC's, are requested & received as required
Qualifications & Skills
1. Minimum 2 year's experience in Purchasing/Planning in aerospace production.
2. Solid understanding of supply chain including buying, vendor management, process controls, quality, production and logistics
3. Experience with MRP/ERP systems (Epicor preferred)
4. Team oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Note: (1) All candidates must be a U.S. citizen or permanent green card holder.
(2) If selected, we will conduct a background check and drug/alcohol screen.