Shift: Day: 6a-2:30p, M-F; Swing: 2:00pm to 12:00pm, M-Th; Grave: 8:00pm to 6 am, M-Th
Base Pay: $18 - $20 per hour DOE
Must be able to pass a hair follicle drug screening. Result containing Marijuana/THC are not acceptable due to my client's contracts with federal departments and other defense firms. They are ITAR certified, which means all candidates must be permenant residents of the U.S. and possess a greencard.
Temp to Hire
This is an entry level position which requires direct supervision for most tasks that the Braze Technician 1 will be required to perform. Candiddates for this position must possess the ability to lift fifty pound objects from a waist high platform in a repititious manner. This task of course, does not comprise the entire position and there are various other duties related to the role. Candidates who are not able to meet the physical requirements of the position unfortunatley are not able to be considered.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Assemble jobs as instructed per shop order, print, and/or customer specifications
Work with others and maintain a professional attitude toward co-workers and customers
Report non-conformities to the Supervisor
Follow all safety rules and regulations
Report to work on a timely/daily basis
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Basic reading, writing, and communication skills; ability to comprehend written and/or verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. safely and repeatedly.
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent green card holder.
- Note: Selected candidates must submit to a drug screen and a background check. The company also conducts monthly random drug screens.
2665 Ariane Drive
San Diego, Ca. 92117