Five+ years' experience with designing electromechanical equipment and/ or instrumentation. Verifiable examples of successful product introduction
Ten + years' product development
Disciplined problem -solving skills using DMAIC/8D/A3 or similar methodology
Highly Preferred Experience Manufacturing engineering experience.
ANSYS experience MATLAB experience
Education MSME strongly preferred. BSME from an ABET-accredited engineering program
1. Proficiency in the design of fluidic components and systems, including pumping technologies, nozzles, and flow through tubes and valves. Will have demonstrated the ability to use it in practice and within the engineering lifecycle.
2. General knowledge of additional engineering disciplines (ie: software life cycle, structures). Works independently with minimal day-to-day supervision
3. Solid foundation and understanding of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and electromechanical systems.
4. Able to successfully lead teams of engineers working on the design and development of mid-volume dispenser products.
5. Must be capable of owning a project's technical content and timeline.
6. The successful candidate will be seen as an SME in fluidics and electromechanical systems. Proficiency in applying DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) tools (DFMEA, Design Verification Planning, etc.) to optimize quality and reliability of the product. Proficiency in design for manufacturability, including test automation. Support for PFMEA and process design demonstrated.
7. Proficiency is translating top level stakeholder needs through to project requirements, and down (using appropriate engineering disciplines and due diligence) to product and process specifications.
8. Demonstrated expertise in developing specifications, including drawings, for designs.
9. Proficiency in designing business processes for continuous improvement. Determines methods to measure and goal process effectiveness and efficiency and determine actions to continuously improve processes.
10. Understands and takes accountability for process ownership, data stewardship and/or policy enforcement and the necessary succession planning when moving on to a new role Functional Skills
11. Orchestrate the deployment of resources and third parties in order to ensure successful project completion. Generate a plan and timeline to commercialize the technology (e.g., packaging, production, distribution, capitalization) ensure system readiness, and define resource scheduling in order to meet project objectives.
12. Define, implement and support solution delivery strategy including deployment strategy, rollout schedule and delivery method in order to ensure effective and efficient deployment of the business solution.