Valid Texas Professional Engineering License Required
We are looking for a licensed Engineer that is ready to further develop their career, or just starting it, for our Dallas, TX location.
The successful candidatewill observe and document existing conditions, scope work, prepare proposals, perform site studies, identify soil and bedrock, establish laboratory testing programs, evaluate and characterize site conditions, perform engineering analysis, provide foundation design recommendations, and prepare reports.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Key responsibilities for the Geotechnical Engineer position include:
- Requires application of standard engineering techniques and procedures, including professional judgment to execute work, develop solutions, and make design modifications;
- Performs project management duties. Assigns tasks to and directs engineers/geologists, technicians, and administrative staff. Responsible for technical performance on routine projects, and designated tasks on large or complex projects. Schedules, plans, and coordinates detailed aspects of the engineering work;
- Site investigation and characterization using geotechnical and environmental field and laboratory data;
- Performing and reviewing engineering calculations;
- Geotechnical design and analyses (e.g. slope stability, settlement, bearing capacity, earth retaining structures, seepage, etc.);
- Forensic investigations and litigation support; and
- Writing and reviewing engineering reports.
- Masters Degree (M.S.) in geotechnical, or civil engineering preferred, with advanced knowledge in geotechnical engineering;
- Minimum 1-3 years of relative experience; and
- Professional Engineer (PE).
- Individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- Employer sponsored life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability;
- Paid holidays;
- 401(k) plan and matching contribution;
- Professional development; and
- Tuition reimbursement.
2665 Ariane Drive
San Diego, Ca. 92117