Experienced or Entry Level, have you found the best way to pursue your ambitions? If you have a machining background and enjoy working with your hands apply here, where you'll enjoy a fast-paced work environment that offers autonomy and access to an array of careers.
Our products range from simple push-button designs to more complex CNC-operated machining centers, and we need more machinists to join our production team, this position starts at $18/hr. (more experience, higher wages)
Job Requirements (full time)
- High School Diploma plus additional specialized Machinist courses (unless entry level)
- Enrollment or Completion of SRJC Machine Tool Technology Certificate a plus. Or equivalent training.
- Some machinist experience required: manual Lathe, Drill Press, Vertical Mill
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and have a positive attitude
- Safety conscious, able to work safely in the shop and on the factory floor with complex machine
- Pay Rate: per hour DOE
- Shift/Hours: Day Shift, Monday-Friday (40 hours per week) possible swing shift openings
- Medical / Dental Coverage/Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Paid Company Holidays - Christmas Bonus
- 401K Savings Plan with Partial Match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,440.00 to $62,600.00 /year