Transport Analyst / Order Specialist with Telecom experience, strong people and process management abilities, to help build our 5G network.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate ordering and delivery of services between different vendors and network team
- Manage and maintain an inventory of the active service accounts.
- Address customer complaints and questions
- Prepare and present analytical reports
- Perform first bill reviews to ensure billing accuracy
- Identify and resolve any billing issues or errors
- Assist with vendor relations and communications
- Track metrics and work with different vendors
- 4+ years in the IT Telecom industry
- Basic understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Advanced understanding of telecom billing processes and telecom contracts
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop solutions
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and inside a team
- Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; climb; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear in a potential noisy environment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.