- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years Aerospace Electrical Engineer in the design and manufacture of test equipment as well as various avionics packaging. Extreme knowledge in RF design and test.
- Proficient with electronic component selection and test as it pertains to small to medium size packaging for AN/UIM-1 and AN/USM-713 types of equipment. Must have systems design experience.
- Proficient in contract negotiations and bidding, component research and procurement, use of standard drafting tools and applicable engineering equations at a minimum.
- Highly proficient in Solid Works, Gerber, and AutoCAD to create drawings, conceptualize electrical designs; generate ECRs and follow Standard Configuration Control methodology, and more.
- Candidate is owner and leader of all electrical engineering activities.
- Responsible to meet all phases within the project plan.
- Design electrical circuits and packaging for circuit boards and systems for our Test Equipment product line as well as the ability to effectively bid on new contracts resulting in attained profit margin at contract closeout.
-Research new and existing processes minimizing overall waste.