This specific assembly is not only heavy lifting/turning but also intricate, so we definitely need candidates with experience. We can't afford to have parts damaged, etc. Here's a brief summary of the job duties and requirements:
- Assemble large, heavy components accurately per documented specifications.
- Read Manufacturing Process Instructions and verify all parts required prior to assembly.
- Assemble components: fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Document actions by completing production forms.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-2 years of higher level assembly experience. Chassis level integration a plus.
- Ability to follow documented instructions, detail oriented.
- Able to use multiple assembly tools and calibrated equipment.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.