Major tasks will include:
- Understand and configure electro-mechanical component installations through AWO instructions and BOM
- Perform electro-mechanical repair, troubleshoot wiring and testing modified semi-complex units with no supervision required on standard projects
- Communicate effectively, recommend and generate DDR changes on document where applicable to actual wiring and mechanical build of chassis
- Perform self-inspection according to Manufacturing checklist
- Other various duties as assigned
- Ability to read and work from both mechanical and wiring diagrams and written instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in electrical circuitry and some basic exposure to electronic circuits
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of formulas to calculate electrical voltage, current, power, resistor, values etc.
- Provide some guidance to entry level personnel
- Ability to understand and configure electro-mechanical component requirements through
Assembly work order instructions and B.O.M.
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to perform minor rework, test, troubleshooting of both mechanical and electrical operation of chassis.
- Familiarity with the use of various electronic components (i.e. multi meter, crimping tools, soldering iron, etc.) and mechanical hand tools (i.e. power screw/nut driver, hand drill, caliper, etc.)
- Good oral and written communication skills and, good math skills
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Associates degree/technical certification in electronics or equivalent and 2-3 years of related experience.