Major tasks will include:
- Following sequence of operations in performing mechanical assembly according to AWO instructions and mechanical diagrams.
- Perform mechanical repair of assembled chassis.
- Perform self-inspection according to Manufacturing Checklist
- Ability to use mechanical hand tools (manual and power screw drivers)
- Ability to provide some guidance to entry level personnel
- Good manual dexterity
- Good oral and written communication skills and good math skills
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 25 pounds
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience