|The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
The QA technician will perform inspections in process or at the end of the production phase to ensure quality. The QA technician will be responsible for the processing and documenting of non-conforming materials. The QA technician will also participate in regular QA meetings as required. Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and have excellent personal skills. The position reports to the QA Manager.
The work associated with this job includes but is not limited to the following:
- Perform in-process and/or final inspection and testing of subassemblies and systems for conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Generates reports as needed.
- Maintains Production Nonconformance (NMR) system, critical components and incoming semiconductor date/batch codes in database.
- Maintains Audit, QA checklists, burn-in and product Data Packet documentation.
- Working from blueprints, ECOs or established operating procedures, determines acceptance, rejection or rework requirements of units.
|To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
- Must have at least 2 years experience as QA inspector from a mechanical and/or electrical industry
- Must be a high school graduate. AA degree preferred
- Minimum of two years experience as a QA technician in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work independently in a service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to ID electronic components
- Good writing/communication skills
- Computer skills - MS Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Access and or similar databases. Oracle experience is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret electrical/mechanical drawings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills