7+ years of RF Engineering experience needed.
- Deliver 5 G-RF design by selecting the best feasible site candidate/ location, antenna attributes( position, height, azimuth & tilt) and multi band antenna strategies
- Senior Design Engineer position requires a practical understanding of wireless network design, capacity planning, network optimization and performance engineering.
- Basic understanding of GIS technology (e.g. MapInfo)
- Required design skills and knowledge include the ability to develop theoretical Radio Access Network designs utilizing all aspects of network planning software this includes the use of site database information, the ability to incorporate drive test data and the ability to tune propagation models.
- Ability to discuss with C&I on configuration changes during scoping meetings
- Update multiple integration and site trackers.
- Required capacity planning skills and knowledge include the ability to plan network capacity improvements based on subscriber forecast, usage models and trending of performance and traffic data.
- Create new cell site translations and neighbor lists and support System Performance and RF Engineers in evaluating and improving areas of poor coverage by identifying system performance problems.
- The Design Engineer should have the ability to determine optimal cell placement and performance based on factors relating to interference, coverage footprint, interference, link budgets and capacity management.
- BS Degree Required.MSEE Preferred in RF with some hands on project experience.
- RF Engineering experience (7+ years)
- LTE Design Experience (4+years)
- Experience with RFDS, close out packages, capacity planning and performance engineering,CD reviews
- PriorLTE experience required - 5G experience preferred.
- Must have US work authorization
- Must be able to pass all background checks as required