We are global technology company with a precision machining factory located in Morgan Hill looking for a motivated, skilled person for our finishing and assembly area.
Position hours: 40 hours per week.
Shift 1: 5am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs or
or Shift 2: 3:30-Midnight
Position Type: Full Time with benefits (PTO, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D)
* Perform critical deburring and cleaning on a large variety of aluminum, steel, copper and brass pieces
* Perform simple (pin, helicoil) and complex assembly actions and inspection on required parts (including installation, baking, gluing)
* Maintain regular status of jobs (quantities, part operation status)
* Visually inspect parts for flaws or defects and report them to the Supervisor
* Perform daily/weekly cleaning and maintenance in your work area
Requirements (please don't submit a resume unless you meet these requirements)
* Experience with deburring and texturing metal, assembly installation tools (press, helicoil) in a CNC machine shop (preferably semiconductor parts)
* Ability to communicate and read the English language (written and oral)
* 1+ years work experience specifically in deburring or assembly
* High School Diploma or G.E.D
* Able to meet ITAR regulations as a USA person (green card or USA passport or USA birth certificate)
* Pass hands-on test
* This job is physically demanding!
* Able to stand/walk for the majority of the shift (8 hours)
* Able to regularly lift and move material up to 40lbs of weight
* Able to regularly use hands and wrists to tighten, twist, secure, deburr items
* Able to perform basic cleaning and maintenance tasks (shoveling, mopping, wiping, etc.)