- Certified LabVIEW Architect Strongly preferred
|Automation Test Engineers are embedded in agile new product development teams, as well as in existing product engineering and production operations project teams. As part of these teams you will participate in scrum and sprint meetings and work closely with the product owners and developers to ensure the concurrent development of the automated test systems meet all the product test requirements for the new products being developed.|
|The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:|
- Develop and establish the specifications and requirements for the development of automated test systems and equipment to meet specified product test requirements.
- Architecting complex automated test systems.
- Design, develop, build, program and implement automated test systems for company products.
- Interacting with internal team and contract manufacturing teams to analyze and use quality feedback and data to
- Assessing existing production test systems equipment and suggesting opportunities for improvement,
- Creating test cases, test plans, test API's, test VI's, and LabView test programs to implement the
- Escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams and leadership.
- Preparing and conducting Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) plans, Commissioning Test plans, and Site
- Preparing Automation Test Plans and training Product Engineering, Production and Contract
- Interfacing with internal and external test equipment designers to ensure that all product test
- Coaching, training, mentoring and reviewing work of less experienced team members.
and National Instruments hardware.
systems that include FPGAs, CPUs, DSP's and various logic and interface circuitry.
- Ability to use Microsoft products, CAD, schematic and board layout tools such as Allegro, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Zuken E3, AutoCAD, Visio.
- Experience using agile management and defect tracking tools (Confluence, JIRA).
- Enthusiasm, drive, a sense of urgency with strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration and
- Proven ability to manage working on multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Capacity to deal with a high workload and deadline pressure including ability to work extended hours as
- Ability to travel without restrictions.
Environment: Consists of an office environment, factory floor and at times working in a test lab.