Will assume overall responsibility for the technical accuracy and quality control of projects under his/her authority. When required, will actively participate in the production of design documents.
Responsible for reviewing and monitoring time and hour budgets for overall projects under his/her responsibility and administering those budgets on these projects.
Is familiar with and follows correct company policy for contract review, procedures and processes to limit risk/liability.
Standards of workmanship, accuracy, neatness and thoroughness. Adherence to company and industry standard practices. Code compliant and limits liability exposure.
- Engineering Design/Review
Is a primary contact and must provide responsive and proactive service to Clients. Continues to develop Client relationships.
Identify prospective clients and promote firm to obtain new work.Takes a leading and proactive role in the marketing process, including cold calls, client maintenance, proposals, interviews and strategies, ultimately culminating in the acquisition of new and ongoing work.
- Client & Co-Worker Satisfaction/Development:
Actively involved and makes presence known. Represents CRA/design team at project meetings. Attends project interviews and office meetings.
Must interface with remote offices (CO and WY), participate in general overall company management and office integration.
- Attending Project Activities:
- Registered as a Professional Engineer.
- High level of project management, personnel management, client management and marketing skills.
- Significant and relevant experience in a supervisory role as a Senior Engineer/Project Manager/Associate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite; proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD a plus.
- Previous experience working in an Architecture/Engineering consulting firm.