- Performs involved and detailed design including system approach, equipment selection, mechanical room layout, and interface/coordination with clients.
- Performs 3D Revit and 2D CAD work.
- Completes project designs, drawings, specifications, calculations, correspondence, survey, code analysis, and construction administration as necessary.
The candidate must have:
- 2-year technical degree or design course certificate from an accredited institution.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Good people skills.
- Great attitude is a MUST.