Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 4 years' experience. This is a career opportunity for a person who has previous experience in the building consulting engineering business as a project designer, engineer, or project manager. References which support past experiences will be mandatory.
We need a conscientious, responsible individual who is well versed in electrical power, lighting, fire alarm, and building systems design for institutional and commercial buildings. The optimal candidate will have knowledge in operating Revit (minimum 3 years' experience) and AutoCAD (minimum 4 years' experience) to draft and design Electrical Systems.
Colorado Professional Engineer license is preferred, but not required.
- Performs involved and detailed design requirements.
- Performs 3D Revit and 2D CAD work.
- Accomplished in certain design areas, such as electrical room layout, load calculation, and one-line development.
- Completes project designs, drawings, specifications, photometric calculations, short circuit calculations, arc flash studies, equipment selection and application, correspondence, survey, code studies, and construction administration as necessary.
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university in a related field.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.), knowledge of Ajera software a plus.
- Good people skills.
- Great attitude is a MUST.