3+ years experience in CNC machine shop required!
Scope: Incoming inspection (raw material), in-process (machined, assembled) and final inspection (cleaned/plated)
Reduce your traffic by working in Morgan Hill. 20 minutes reverse commute from San Jose!
We are a small CNC Machine Shop located in Morgan Hill looking for a motivated, skilled person for our inspection area.
Position hours: 40 hours per week.
Swing Shift: 3:30-Midnight - Monday-Friday. Overtime opportunities
Position Type: Full Time with benefits (PTO, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D)
* Inspect machined parts using CMM, hand inspection tools, surface plate setups, and optical comparator.
* Able to accurately complete various forms and documentation as related to reporting inspection results in an ERP system
* Ability to organize work area and work in process
* Ability to prioritize workload based on plan
* Ability to read and understand drawings, GD and T
* Ability to read, understand and comply with ISO 9001:2015, Semiconductor and Aerospace AS9100 procedures
* Ability to perform work in a clean room such as repackaging and basic assemblies
* Basic computer skills: Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and email
* Ability to communicate (email) and read the English language (written and oral)
* 3+ years inspection work experience specifically in machine shop inspection
* High School Diploma or G.E.D
* Able to meet ITAR regulations as a USA person (green card or USA passport or USA birth certificate)
* Pass math and inspection test
* Able to stand/walk for the majority of the shift (8 hours)
* Able to regularly lift and move material up to 40lbs of weight
* Able to regularly use hands and wrists to tighten, twist, secure items
* Able to perform basic cleaning and maintenance tasks (shoveling, mopping, wiping, etc.)