- Program in Rust and/or C/C++ using modern coding practices.
- Embrace modern development practices:
- Mob Programming/Pair Programming
- Clean Code
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Agile practices (XP, Kanban, Scrum)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Embedded software development
- Test and debug using appropriate tools, such as:
- Source-code debuggers
- Logic analyzer/Protocol analyzer
- Mentor junior engineers
- Design documentation creation
- Software design diagrams, such as UML.
- Algorithm description
- Requirements specification
- Risk analysis
Additional Responsibilities (nice to have skills)
- Program in Lua, Python, Matlab and/or LabView
- Implement industrial communication protocols, such as:
- Ethernet IP
Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree.
Minimum 7+ years related work/project experience, or Master's Degree and 4+ years.