- Verify complex hardware/software systems
- Understand programmatic and ad hoc approaches
- Test in a wide variety of environmental conditions.
- Understand testing EMI, acoustic and other physical properties.
- Test user interfaces, both physical and digital.
- Program in Labview using modern practices.
- Test and debug using appropriate tools, such as:
- Source-code debuggers
- Logic analyzer/Protocol analyzer
- Continuous integration/delivery
- Create simulators, when needed
- Work with other engineers in a highly collaborative environment
- Mentor junior verification engineers
- Interact closely with design engineers
- Understand and champion requirements
- Oversee design engineer developed tests
- Design documentation creation
- Requirements specification
- Risk analysis
- Test planning
- Test protocol
Additional Responsibilities (nice to have skills)
- Program in Lua, Python, and/or Matlab
- PLC Programming
- National and International Standards and Regulations
- Experience with industrial communication protocols, such as:
- Ethernet IP
Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree.
Minimum 4 years related work/project experience, or Master's Degree and 2+ years