This individual will be part of an integrated team performing REVIT/CAD services. We are looking for candidates who have hands on MEP industry experience who can provide technical REVIT/CAD and BIM production services using AutoCAD MEP or educational experience to progressively move toward REVIT/CAD and BIM production services.
- Work with REVIT/CAD and BIM files in REVIT/AutoCAD MEP.
- Create REVIT/AutoCAD MEP (and possibly other applications) content for client projects under the direction of CAD Manager.
- Work closely with engineers, contractors and subcontractors to provide project coordination.
- Produce REVIT/CAD and BIM construction documents.
- Minimum 2 years of REVIT/CAD experience in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing disciplines preferred.
- Revit and AutoCAD MEP experience required. 2 years of REVIT expedience required.
- REVIT/ CAD experience drafting Residential, Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial buildings desired.
- Good numeracy and computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of MEP design and equipment properties.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of engineering design principles and MEP production.
- Experience with duct systems, electrical, plumbing, and piping layouts and designs desired.
- Software skills including AutoCAD and Microsoft Office required.
- Software skills with Revit required.
- Must exhibit good interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Professional presence, dress and demeanor.
- College degree preferred.